Saturday 23 May 2015

Everyday Character Sewing Contest: Jesse


Yodel-ay-ee-hoo! It's FINALLY time to share my version of Jesse from the fabulous movie, Toy
Story.  When I first read that Pattern Revolution was hosting the Everyday Character Sewing Contest, I racked my brain (and some of my family's and friend's brains too) and made a huge list of possible characters I wanted to create. I kept coming back to Jesse, and once I saw the Lily Lapel dress from the Simple Life Pattern Company, all I could think was "It's you! It's you! It's you!"(as quoted from Jesse)!

 







 I purchased the denim chambray and cotton solids from Joann Fabrics, and I found the brown fabric in my stash. For the red detail on the top, I used a red fabric marker. I originally tried 1/8" red ribbon, but it didn't achieve the look I was going for.




Head on over to Pattern Revolution to vote for Jesse! Just click the heart next to our picture! Thanks in advance for your support!



So long partners,

Kimberlee



























No comments:

Post a Comment